- I am a Myanmar Lady who is interested in learning languages.
- My blogs name : the first three initials of my name and my birthday (12-March)
- I am studying Japanese, Korean and Thai currently.
- My aim is to help computerization/digitization of languages used in Myanmar and Machine Translation.
amwas a member of Natural Language Processing Group, Department of Research and Development, University of Computer Studies, Yangon, Myanmar.
- I was research scholar in Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Hyderabad, India (Aug 2003-Nov 2008).
- I am student of “International Relation and Comparative Politics”, International Center of Excellence, Yangon University and School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University (Nov 2013-Nov 2014).
- I treasure your comments and likes. Thank you very much for all the visitors.