I didn’t post new things for a long time. During these days, I have gone through many things.
1. I compensated five millions to Ministry for my 5 years study in India and resigned from University.
2. I worked with Dr. Anna Zongollowicz for three research projects
- Conducting of Pre-Implementation Knowledge, Attitude and Practice (KAP) on Child Labour
- Study on Child Labour’s Rapid Assessment in an Industrial Zone in Yangon
- Impact of Migration on Children on Myanmar”
Each project duration was short. I have been learning the new experiences (interview, workshop). I have good opportunity to meet noble monks, nuns, organizations and people who are working for welfare of children.
3. I am learning sewing on pants at School of Home Science, Department of Social Welfare http://www.dsw.gov.mm/en/welfare-category/women-welfare-services. I made trousers for Mom and Bro.
This is a vocational learning center for ladies and gents (Rare). If one looks at the Gate of this school, it seems so silent. However, there are different sizes and ages of ladies/girls actively learning the courses. The courses offering are knitting, sewing for different subjects(blouses, trousers, coats), food and sweet of Chinese, Myanmar, Korean (KOICA), flower arrangements, embroidery, etc.
Now, tThe courses are inexpensive and open for any enthusiastic person. My mom is also learning sewing for blouse. I LOVE TO LEARN. Now, I find a place to learn many things.
I wish the long lasting of this kind of schools.
And I heard that a person can join as teacher to this school after learning 6 subjects.
5. I am going to learn again at University of Economics!
I have told you, I love learning! 🙂
6. I have been contributing (for Myanmar(Burmese) ) for Little Prince Multilingual Project. It is machine translation project for the languages (not limited) Myanmar(Burmese), Croatian, English, French, Hindi, Indonésian, Khmer, Lao, Thai and Vietnamese . The project is lead by Dr. Vincent Berment.
Kindly leave a message if you are interested. You are warmly invited!!!
7. Most important, I am searching a job !!!